Looking for a decadent recipe to make for your love this Valentine’s Day? So many commercially marketed chocolate treats for this holiday are made with low quality ingredients that aren’t plant-based or nutritious. This pudding is full of healthy fats and real antioxidant-packed cocoa. Your special someone will appreciate the extra effort of homemade!
Makes 3 servings
- 2 cans coconut cream
- ½ cup Plant Folk Unsweetened Oat
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight or in the freezer for 20 minutes. Be careful not to shake to keep the cream separate from the water.
- Scoop off the coconut cream from the top of the cans and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add Plant Folk Unsweetened Oat, cocoa powder, and maple syrup, and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust for sweetness as desired.
- Divide the chocolate pudding into 3 cups, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Serve with your favorite dairy-free whipped cream and berries.