It’s true, you can have your veggies and OatNog too!! This smoothie is the perfect way to get a few more fruits and veggies in during the holidays while still enjoying the delicious flavors of the season. The banana and cauliflower add to the creaminess of the OatNog, making for the perfect plant-based treat you can even feel good about serving for breakfast!
Makes 2 small or 1 large serving
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 banana, previously peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup Plantfolk OatNog
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cover the dates in warm water while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the banana, cauliflower, Plant Folk Oat Nog, and cinnamon to the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the temper to push ingredients toward the blade, or stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add the dates, and blend for 1 minute, or until creamy and smooth. Add more Plant Folk Oat Nog to thin out the smoothie as desired.