It’s no secret that chia seeds are a nutritional power house. These tiny seeds pack a lot of punch! Chia seeds are a great source of plant-based fiber, protein, omega-3s and vitamins C and E. The seeds are easier to digest when softened, and we think most delicious in when soaked in oat milk! This chia pudding recipe is our favorite way to enjoy chia seeds, we hope you give it a try.
Makes 2 large servings
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups Plant Folk Unsweetened Oat
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Granola, bee pollen, optional
- Whisk together the chia seeds and Plant Folk Unsweetened Oat until the mixture begins to gel, about 2 minutes.
- Continue to whisk every couple of minutes until starting to thicken (about 5 minutes).
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Serve with sliced bananas, blueberries, and additional garnish of choice!