Wondering what to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning? Look no further!! While this recipe is plant-based, dairy-free and easy to make gluten-free, it is sure to wow all of your guests. The thicker, creamy consistency of our OatNog makes it perfect for coating delicious brioche with just enough spices to make it festive. We recommend serving with berries and an OatNog latte!
Makes 6 pieces of toast
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup Plantfolk OatNog
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons nuetral cooking oil
- 6 pieces sliced brioche or whole grain bread
- Preheat a skillet over medium.
- Whisk together the eggs, Plant Folk Oat Nog, and pumpkin pie spice in a shallow dish.
- Press a piece of bread into the mixture and let sit for 30 seconds on each side so it is thoroughly coated.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the cooking oil to the pan, and once hot, add the coated bread to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden.
- While the first piece of bread is cooking, begin soaking the next piece in the egg mixture.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, berries, and an extra glass of Plant Folk Oat Nog.